Friday 10 April 2009

Tis a Good Friday


Another good day, (where is the catch?) as I have continued my bonding with Ellie, whilst Philip picked up the Best Attitude Award at the Tennis/Soccer Camp, collecting a spanking new Adidas football along the way. In between I completed another tough 5 mile run, as well as getting fleeced by my charming daughter in NEXT. The past couple of days have been very pleasant, with the only blot on the landscape being 3 long shifts in work starting Sunday. The prospect of a further 7 work-free days after that will keep me going until Tuesday evening.

The last few hours have been spent researching different camera types as I want to upgrade my existing. In particular, I want to start taking continuous action shots, and my current camera takes 1 picture every 5 or so seconds. With my Journalism training starting in September, I have convinced myself that a new snapper is going to be an essential piece of kit for the student Hack. At least that is what I am telling myself. I'm sure there will be many who will say I don't need one, but I've never been one for listening to my critics.

No comments:

Post a Comment